1) Immune System
2) Atrial fibrillation (AF)
3) Coronary artery disease (CAD)
4) Intracranial aneurysm (IA)
5) Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
6) Venous thromboembolism (VTE)
8) Type 1 diabetes
9) Type 2 diabetes
11) Folate Metabolism
12) Gluten Intolerance
13) Lactose Intolerance
14) Sugar Consumption
17) Rheumatoid arthritis
18) Primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG)
19) Exfoliating glaucoma
20) Age-related macula degeneration (AMD)
21) Vitamine B12
22) Vitamine B6
23) Vitamine D
24) Sports Performance
●Comparing personal risks with population risks numerically.
●Separate disclosure of the measures required to reduce the genetic and environmental risk rates for each disease.
●Explanation of the trigger factors one by one according to the risk rate for each disease.
●Descriptive information of all environmental factors necessary to minimize or even eliminate risks by risk rate for each disease.
●Nutritional and exercise recommendations for each disease.
●Emergency response warning against high-risk rates.
●Assessing the possibility of increased risk after the interaction of other genetic regions despite the low risk of disease.
●Assessing the possibility of decreasing the risk after the interaction of other genetic regions despite the high risk of disease.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE TEST FEE;
● Methods of strengthening and resistance of the immune system against Covid-19 (etc. All viruses), cancer, and spore-induced tissue destruction.!
● The most appropriate sports branches to achieve success at the Olympic or professional level, which are most suitable for the genetic makeup.
● Sports branches that are not suitable for genetic structure (that may cause health problems). Determining the appropriate category or location for the genetic structure.
● Training methods best suited to genetic structure in order to reach maximum performance.
● In order to achieve maximum performance, the most appropriate calorie amounts according to the genetic structure and the protein, carbohydrate, and fat ratios that must be taken according to the genetic structure and sports branch are calculated and sports nutrition programs.
● Determining training characteristics (volume, duration, intensity, frequency, etc.) according to genetic structure in order to increase the sportive performance to the maximum level and to eliminate injuries.
● Supporting the production of deficient or insufficient joint tissue components (collagen etc.) resulting from the genetic characteristics of the skeletal system with appropriate foods and supplements.
● Minimizing oxidative stress resulting from the structural features of the immune system and associated cell deaths.
● Eliminating inflammation and tissue damage with the fastest and healthiest natural methods.
● Determining the healing processes of injuries according to genetic structure.
● Issuing Genetic Passport®
● Genetic trainer® (Genetic coaching) service!